Sunday, August 26, 2007

Countdowns & Such

19 Days left til pre season

Teemu Selanne did NOT show up tonight to the Fedorin Cup game. :( A good sign he may be hanging up the skates, seeing as he signed himself up to be there, and didn't show up. But I'll still sit here in my denial stage until he says it himself. "I, Teemu Selanne, will be RETIRING from the NHL." Until I hear that, all these signs and signals that he wont return mean nothing to me.

The Fedorin Cup is a charity game where hockey players come and play at Anaheim Ice. I'll have to give a better update about it tomorrow cause I don't have any of the information sheets with me at this moment in time. But I can say team USA won in a shootout after an 11 - 11 tie at the end of the 3rd period.

I also had my Birthday Party there tonight too. I stated long ago that if the Ducks won the cup this year, I would indeed have my birthday party at Anaheim Ice. A place where it's usually 8 year olds running around going nuts.. me and my 20 year old friends took that spot instead. It was a bit awkward because I know they expect to get 8 year olds that have parties there, not 20 year olds. So their whole thing isn't planned around your age, it's planned assuming you are 8. LOL. (Like how I keep using the number 8? lol)

Anywho that's it.
Oh you might wanna change that 19 to 18... it's passed midnight when I write this.

No comments: