Monday, September 24, 2012

Big News!

Hey Ducks fans and dedicated readers, as you may have noticed this blog died. RIP! The good news is, my writing hasn't died, nor has my Dedication to the Ducks. You can find my ramblings and ideas over at Aery's Sports. When one good thing comes to an end, a new better life is created. If you follow me on my new blogging journey I'd love to have you along for the ride. I'm currently working with the Aery's staff to get a total Ducks page put together that is strictly Anaheim based. Until then I'm in the general NHL listing "Intermission Report". Here is the link you need: FOLLOW ME! I'll come back here with one final post that has the direct link to my new home. Until then, see you at the Intermission Report at Aery's Sports! Thank You! - Vicky Swanson

No comments: