Monday, February 23, 2009

Game 62: Ducks @ Sabres 2.23.09



Ducks Win 3-2!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:

"I guess he must have fueled up on chicken wings last night," Carlyle said with a wink regarding Marchant, the Buffalo-area native who marked his homecoming with a key goal in a 3-2 win over the Sabres.

"It's been a struggling season for me offensively, but I knew it was bound to go in one of these times. And what better place?" said Marchant, who grew up a Sabres fan and had plenty of family and friends in the stands on Tuesday. "I always get a little extra geared up."

"I said earlier that this is going to be the turning point in our season and I'm expecting a lot," Selanne said. "I have 100 percent trust in this team and I'm sure we're on the right track."

Source for Quotes: http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=Recap&seas=20082009>ype=2&gnum=894

No comments: