Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ducks VS. Bruins HOME OPENER!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket VS. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 0 - 1

PERIOD 2: 1 - 1

PERIOD 3: 2 - 1

Wow is all I have to say about the banner raising ceremony. Oh my God! It was "something special" (as Scotty would say). Teemu and Scotty came out last [of course] and it is hard to put into words just how loud the "ONE MORE YEAR" chant really was. I don't think the TV did it justice, and that's not to say it wasn't loud and clear on the TV, because it was... but in person, it was so much louder! My eyes DID get watery but I held back the tears. An observation of the banners... THEY'RE HUGE! The "Mighty Ducks" banners look tiny compared to the 3 new ones. My one complaint is the spot they chose to hang them in because from where I sit.. well you really can't see them. I hope they move them to a more visible area.

As for the game.. it was nice to get a win. Haven't seen one of those for a while eh? The first period was pretty boring, I'm not gonna lie. But after that it got a little better. Not a lot of action on the ice but we had 1 more goal than Boston did, which means I left the arena happy! :)

Next game in against Minnesota. Hmmm. Wonder if the Booger is going to finish his so called "unfinished buisness" that he supposedly has with our team. That should be and most likely will be an interesting game. Minnesota is quite pissed at us... but you know what I say? I say... GET OVER IT. :P

-PD

2 comments:

J.L.Swanson said...

We may be facing an undefeated Minnesota team by the time they get to us. They've got a Phoenix game Friday, but if they win that they will be 4-0-0. That would mean we'd have the chance to ruin their perfect season, hopefully!

DucksFanZone said...

I think we did that to them last year too... INTERESTING.