Saturday, October 13, 2007

Game 7: Ducks vs. Wild

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket vs. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 0 - 0

PERIOD 2: 0 - 2

PERIOD 3: 0 - 2


Oh God. This team was frustraiting tonight and all I could think about were two things... 1. I hate Boogaard, and 2. Gotta love that stanley cup hangover. :-/ Ok there was another third thing that crossed my mind too... 3. Teemu and Scotty.. WHERE ARE YOU???

Anyways.. it's not like we played BAD tonight.. we outshot these chumps and Parros rocked Boogaard down to the ice, Getzlaf had a sweet fight over in the corner in which he won.. and the first fight of the night was May vs. Boogaard which was an even fight... though it did look like May was holding on and trying not to be killed. There was a big size difference there. But you gotta give May credit, he honored "The Code" and let Boogaard try to "right the wrong" from the playoffs.

*Sigh* I realize I (and all Ducks fans alike) were very spoiled last year without the winning, but is it too much to want to see that happen again? I miss winning...

We'll see how tomorrow goes, but for right now, I REALLY miss Teemu and Scotty. This team seems to have lost its chemistry.

No comments: