Friday, April 3, 2009

Game 79: Ducks @ Sharks 4.4.09



Ducks Win 5-2!!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"I never said anything," said Ryan, whose two goals included his 30th of the season, a new Ducks rookie record. "He has eyes on the back of his head, and he saw me."

"It's a situation where I know he's there," Getzlaf said of Ryan. "I may not know he's right beside the net, but I know he's back there somewhere, so I can throw it and trust that he's going to make the play on it."

"They were flat-out dominant," Sharks coach Todd McLellan said of the Ducks' high-scoring line. "They were the top players in the game. We had last change, we could have matched anybody we wanted, but it wouldn't have mattered. They were playing that well."

Source for Quotes: http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=Recap&seas=20082009>ype=2&gnum=1173

No comments: