Friday, April 10, 2009

Game 81: Ducks vs. Stars 4.10.09



Ducks WIN 4-3 in SO, Clinch a Playoff Spot!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"We’ve come together to push us into the playoffs and give us an opportunity to see what we can do there," said Ducks captain Scott Niedermayer. "It’s always nice to have that opportunity. We’ve had more consistency and playing the way we need to."

"Overall, I think I felt alright," Beauchemin said. "I got the puck early on a couple of breakouts, offensive zone faceoffs and all that stuff. I didn’t run out of breath. Conditioning-wise, I felt actually almost better than ever. The knee had no problems. I hit a couple of guys. I didn’t feel a thing tonight. That is good news."

"We’re in," said Ducks coach Randy Carlyle. "You work all year. You start in September with your group and you have visions of playing in the playoffs. It’s a marathon that we just are about to complete with one more game in Phoenix. It again is an important game for us from a standpoint of improving our position. It’s amazing that all of these games have had a certain degree of importance. Tomorrow is no different."

Source for Quotes: http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=Recap&seas=20082009>ype=2&gnum=1213

No comments: