Saturday, April 11, 2009

Game 82: Ducks @ Coyotes 4.11.09



Ducks Lose 5-4 in SO


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"I made the save and then my pad went in the net and the puck follows," Giguere said. "It was a little lucky but that's the way it goes."

"We got ourselves in the playoffs now and we should be excited about that," said Ducks defenseman Scott Niedermayer, who had a pair of assists. "It's really not going to matter who we play. We're going to be playing a really good hockey club."

"I don't know what's ahead of me," Giguere said. "I wanted to make sure this period was a good one, a positive one. Whatever the future holds we'll see what's going to happen. For now it felt good just to play one period."

"As I've stated before we have 1-A and 1-B," Carlyle said. "These kind of things make these decisions even tougher. Four goals, that's what alarms me."

Source for Quotes: http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=Recap&seas=20082009>ype=2&gnum=1225

No comments: