Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Interested in Parros Inspired T-Shirts?



Visit www.feartheshirt.com!! (Link available at bottom of this post or in the sidebar of my blog)

If you want to own the raddest 'stache shirt(s) available, follow the link below to the website that will give you such an opportunity. They're not only affordable at $12 a pop, but %15 of the profit made per shirt goes in donation to the Childhood Leukemia Foundation! My friend Jerry is the creator of these wearable goodies and now you can own them. I will also provide a link in my sidebar to his website so that once this post disappears off the front page, you can still come back and find the link in convenient sidebar location. ENJOY!

Link: feartheshirt.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you know if this fearthestache.com site is legit or not? I ordered a shirt, haven't heard anything back, haven't received the shirt. Still waiting for them to return my call. I see it's not the actual parros stache gear line now, but I would atleast like to get what I paid for. Thanks.

-Jon

DucksFanZone said...

I know the guy who makes them I am shocked to hear you have not heard back about it. I will shoot him an email and ask what's up... not like him to not fill an order!

DucksFanZone said...

Jon -

I sent him a text and he said he has been out of town. You will receive an email response soon with an apology and you will get your shirt by the end of the week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I feel bad now, as he was out of town, but I was just getting worried since it's an xmas gift. I loved the designs that were available. The order is under my gf's name if he's wondering...I think she left him a message too. Anyways, thanks again.

DucksFanZone said...

You're welcome! He felt bad for not checking up on his e-mails while away. Enjoy the shirt!