Saturday, December 6, 2008

Game 28: Ducks vs. Blue Jackets 12.7.08



Ducks Win 5-3


----------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"When you have that 4-1 lead you have to be able to stay focused," said Ryan Getzlaf, who had two goals on the night. "It was a position where we let up a little bit I think, a few plays were lackadaisical and that turns into scoring chances. It’s not a concern at all. We’re going to take our win and go."

"That’s cool," Getzlaf said. "It’s part of another milestone in this organization that has done so much for me. Hopefully I can be here for a lot more." [on scoring the 3,000 goal for the Ducks franchise]

"I am definitely happy," Parros said. "I just keep going forward from here. It’s important for me to build on that, so I can continue the success later on in the second half of the season. Really the important thing is obviously the win tonight. We’re in no position to give away points, so we’re happy for that. " [On his career high 2 assists]

Parros was named one of the three stars of the game, something he estimated hadn't happened since his minor league days. "It’s been awhile," he said with a chuckle. "I had to ask Getzy to make sure I knew what to do."

Source for Quotes:ducks.nhl.com

No comments: