Sunday, December 28, 2008

Game 37: Ducks @ Blues 12.28.08



Ducks Win 4-3!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"I didn't have any problem with the hit, but the fake of the dropping of the gloves for a player of that stature and his job," Ducks coach Randy Carlyle said. "Think about it. What would your answer be to it. Really, I think what happened was after the penalty to George, on the Janssen incident, we got emotionally involved in the game. That was the difference. If he (Janssen) thinks he did the right thing, well, he just stirred our group."

"Tonight, we found a way to win one and that's a good sign," Carlyle said.

"They told me where to be and pucks were going to find me in there with Scotty walking off the half wall so I was just patient," Ryan said. "Sure enough, it came and I was able to poke it into an empty net. I think (Blues goalie Chris Mason) probably lost it in the scrum there."

Source for Quotes: ducks.nhl.com

No comments: