Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Game 29: Ducks vs. Blues 12.10.08



DUCKS WIN 4-2!!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"It’s nice to get one," Morrison understated. "When you can contribute, it’s a good feeling."

"About 20 seconds before I scored, I had a wide open net," Morrison said. "I went to shoot it and Teemu just knocked it off my stick. I was like ‘Ah man, that’s the way things are going’. We kept the puck alive. It was basically a scramble and I was able to get my stick on it. "

"There were some emotions there," Morrison said. "I think that’s good at times, teammates getting involved. It gets others guys going. It’s part of the game."

"Our line has found some chemistry," Parros said. "I think we’ve been playing well. We’d like to keep that going."

"We seemed to step up the level of our intensity," said Carlyle. "That is important when you’re in situations like that to have that other gear to go to. We found a way to push one across the line. There were a lot of chances that we missed through the course of the evening."

Source for Quotes: ducks.nhl.com

No comments: