Monday, November 3, 2008

Game 14: Ducks at Kings 11.4.08



DUCKS WIN 1-0 in OT

---------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"I knew the guy was coming out of the box so I shot it, luckily it went off the crossbar and in," said Pronger. "We did enough to win, but that's not good enough for this group."

"On the road it might not be perfect, but the important thing is we got two points," said Giguere. "Every time we played the Kings so far in either exhibition or regular season, they've given us a run for our money."

"They had a couple great chances, but (Giguere) was up to the task and made some great saves for us to keep the score 0-0 and give us a chance to try and find that winning goal," said Pronger.

"I think I played pretty well, we got one point, I guess that's good," said Ersberg, who had stopped 29 of 30 shots in his only other appearance against the Ducks, a 2-1 shootout loss on March 26, 2008. "I guess its a game to build on."

"I liked his game a lot," said Kings coach Terry Murray of Ersberg. "Having not played in several weeks here, he showed a lot of composure; he was very calm, under control and made some very big stops."

Source for Quotes: nhl.com

No comments: