Sunday, November 30, 2008

Game 26: Ducks @ Red Wings 12.1.08



Ducks Lose 2-1


---------------------------------------------------------------
GAME DAY QUOTES:
"We tried to stay patient. We were, I think, all over them and we outshoot them," Hossa said. "It was just a matter of time when the one squeezed in and it squeezed in and tight game. We did lots of more shots."

"Decided after two periods that he had seen enough rubber for one game and not take a chance," Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said. [on removing Giguere after two periods]

"Clears (Dan Cleary) had the puck and I just tried to wait for him and I knew it was a matter of time when he was going to make the pass to me," Hossa said. "Basically I just tried to shoot at the net and I think it surprised the goalie by the five-hole."

"I was expecting one-timer and I was already down," Hiller said.

"It was good to get that first one past him (Giguere)," Franzen said. "It usually takes a goal like that, a redirection, an ugly goal. He was playing real good."

Source for Quotes:ducks.nhl.com

No comments: