Sunday, September 30, 2007

Game 2: Ducks "vs" Kings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket "vs" Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Period 1: 2 - 0

Period 2: 4 - 1

Period 3: 4 - 1

Now see this was the Ducks team that I remember. Yesterday is to be forgotten immediately. Today they played like they meant it the whole way through. Jonas Hiller was in net which made me happy because he impressed me in the pre-season, I wanted to see if it was a fluke, but it wasn't... he really IS a great goalie. He's very confident between the pipes and has great vision. And the team seems to feel comfortable with him in net too.

Corey Perry was 1 goal shy of a hat trick, I was hoping he'd get one to see if any "Londoners" in the audience would throw their hats.

Well the London trip is..I'd like to say over but they still have 3 road games to conquer, just not IN London, but it's grouped together with the London trip. I really feel bad for these guys, that traveling has got to suck. I get tired just flying to Minnesota or New York.. they had to go all the way to London, adjust to the time difference, and now they have to come back and adjust again. Yikes.

Great win today
Over and Out
-PD

No comments: