Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ohh whoops my bad!!! Strike one..

I forgot to post how last nights game went versus Vancouver!!! AHHHH.

Well it went well. We had a good strong first period, had a good secondperiod, kinda sorta got loose towards the end and let in a last minute type goal (like 4 minutes left and they score to tie the game).

So we head on over into OT and get the game winning goal.
Sorry folks, I have not learned rookie names yet, nor am I really planning on putting an effort into learning them until I HAVE to... so that is why the details are so spacey.

So in random news.. PARROS (Viva la Stache!) scored a goal AND had an assist last night. I fight short of a gordie howe hat trick. He was having an excellent night paried up quite nicely with Brad May. Their line if they stay on the same line, seem like they can do some damage!

And long story short we won 3-2 in OVERTIME.
Avoided the shootout, thank god.


Come back tomorrow night after the Sharks game for that recap.
<3 PD

2 comments:

Duckfan_01 said...

What, no comment about the Sharks loss. You are behind Princess, get to work!!!!

I hear Boom-Boom is out or at least I read that somewhere. Any truth to this that you can find?

DucksFanZone said...

I know.. strike 2!