Thursday, September 20, 2007

We lost to the Sharks

I'm behind here. Oy vey. Bear with me, it's pre-season. LOL
That seems to be the excuse for everything right now.

We lost- its only pre-season.
I'm behind on entries- its pre-season.

Ok so anyway last nights game in one word: Boring!
Even the players looked like they didn't want to be there.

Hmm.
So it was looking like it was going to an over-time round with 0-0 left on the clock late in the 3rd period.
Not so much.
The sharks managed to squeak one by within the last 5 minutes of the game.

So that sucked.
A boring game that even ended in a loss.

I'm used to the boring games ending in a win, because the boring games usually involve Phoenix.
o_O Yea I just went there.

UP TOMORROW: Ducks @ San Jose... I demand a rematch.. looks like I'm gonna get it!

No comments: