Sunday, November 4, 2007

Game 16: Ducks vs. Stars

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket vs. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 1 - 0

PERIOD 2: 4 - 0

PERIOD 3: 5 - 0 hook, line, and sinker.


Blanked AGAIN. They appeared as though they just quit playing and gave up... IN THE SECOND PERIOD. That means 2 periods full of... crappy playing. When it was 1-0 I thought to myself: "wow they are so lucky it's not worse than this".... oh.. it got worse. And like the Columbus game way back when, I'd just rather NOT talk about it. The score speaks for itself.

<3

3 comments:

J.L.Swanson said...

While Shneider came out and played after blocking that shot, part of me is still worried.

Pulling Giguere and letting our FOURTH line start the third period should have sent a clear message to the rest of the team, but I'm not sure it worked. They are in for one heck of a practice tomorrow. I'm glad I'm not a Ducks player! Here's hoping they find the team from Saturday as this next set of games is crucial.

J.L.Swanson said...

On the upside, at least we are providing opposing goalies with shutouts -- we're helping their stats and careers! :)

DucksFanZone said...

lol how is that an upside? we don't want to help other goalies.