Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Game 26: Ducks @ Flames

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket @ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 2 - 1

PERIOD 2: 3 - 1

PERIOD 3: 4 - 1

We played much better tonight. And I expected quite a few goals because when the Ducks get shut out, they usually take it out on the net the following game! Good Job Ducks!! Nicely played game.

I had to listen to all of it on the radio so I can't really give a detailed review of the game, but the main point that I can point out is that we WON. And got 2 points. :) Yay. GO DUCKS!

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for a rebound...

Once again I'll mention Pronger always saying "we need to play a full 60 minutes..", So lets do that, shall we?

DucksFanZone said...

They actually did play 60 minutes tonight. I'm proud of them!