Thursday, November 29, 2007

Game 27: Ducks @ Oilers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket @ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 1 - 1

PERIOD 2: 1 - 3

PERIOD 3: 1 - 5

Hmm if the Ducks don't want to show up to play, then I wont bother to write the review. I'm dissapointed. I don't know what their problem is (well I know it's inconsistancy, but I don't know WHY). *Sigh* And WHY do we lose to all the sucky teams? Oilers will be 2 and 0, Phoenix is 4 and 0. WHAT? I don't know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets beat the Oilers! So we can come home on a good note and beat them again! haha


And then Wed I have tickets to the Sabre's game!

J.L.Swanson said...

How is it we can play 19 minutes of good hockey and then the minute we relax...it all goes down the drain? That second period was brutal. That and not capitalizing on our power play opportunities. Here's hoping Sunday is a bit better? I really hope you're right and that Scotty will return soon -- it will at least make me more likely to enjoy these games (even if they can't win them).