Monday, November 26, 2007

Game 25: Ducks @ Canucks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket @ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 0 - 0

PERIOD 2: 0 - 3

PERIOD 3: 0 - 4

Yup. The score really speaks for itself. I'm not putting all the blame on the ref's but they sure as hell didn't help. There were 4 or 5 (Ahlers lost count) 5 on 3 chances for Vancouver. From the 2nd period on, we were in the box most of that time. Ducks appeared to just give up WHICH I HATE. I can not STAND IT when a team gives up. Points are valuable. They're acting like they're going to automatically be in the playoffs. YOU HAVE TO GET THERE FIRST! How do you get there.. POINTS. POINTS THAT YOU DONT GIVE UP!!!! >:-O I hope Randy Carlyle rips them a new one in the locker room. If you watch the 1st period you'd have no idea that they played as poorly as they did. The 1st period was their ONLY strong point in the game. 2nd and 3rd period was a JOKE!

And giving Vancouver's God goalie a shutout just pisses me off. Yea he's a great goalie, but the way they worship him... its borderline obsessive. Giguere has the same save percentage he has. So I'm announcing this now, Giguere is a God too. :) I feel better now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets extend this...1..game..winning...streak? lol and make it 2! go ducks!

DucksFanZone said...

Vancouver will want to prove a point to us tomorrow night since we kicked them out in the playoffs. I can only hope the Ducks are ready for that. All teams come out charging, but teams you kick out in the playoffs come out full speed ahead. Should be a good game though, lookin forward to it...even if I have to listen to it in the radio in art class. :-/

GO DUCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

7:00 art class? Must be a college class, no?

As for Vancouver... I agree they will be gunning to make a point with us, but we'll just have to see how they do. if the ducks play like they did the last 2 periods of our matchup against the kings, we should be ok.

Lets just hope we can bring the '60 minutes' Pronger always mentions =p

DucksFanZone said...

yup good ol college.

Anonymous said...

Almost time... well.. 2 hours away, but I've been waiting all day! Been wearing this jersey since I woke up lol!

have fun at art class!