Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Game 43: Ducks vs. Blackhawks

Photobucket vs. Photobucket

DUCKS WIN 2 - 1


PERIOD 1: 2 - 0

PERIOD 2: 2 - 1

PERIOD 3: 2 - 1

Another game where I can't say it was a pretty win, but let's face the facts... 2 points is 2 points...The Ducks actually played a good 1st period for once and that's where they got their 2 goals... the last 2 periods were kinda blahhhhhh. I'm gonna start bringing a hat with me to games...I can feel a hat trick somewhere in this squad and I want to have a hat when it happens.

They play again tomorrow at 6pm, so maybe the last two periods were energy saving periods... maybe?

2 comments:

J.L.Swanson said...

I would still like to see us get more than two goals a game. We got the two points and that is good...but, scoring more would be good too.

I looked at our season to date, and the Ducks have scored two goals or less in 26 out of the 43 games they have played this season (60% of the games!), and they only won 8 of these games (two in the last three days!). Essentially, if the Ducks score two or less goals -- their odds of losing are great (they only win about 35% of these games).

I can't wait for Teemu. He will revolutionize this statistic, I hope.

DucksFanZone said...

but also most of that didn't have scotty factored into it. we have a great defense now which means the goals allowed for us is getting lower. two goals can be just enough to win if our GAA stays where its at.