Saturday, January 19, 2008

Game 51: Ducks @ Stars

Photobucket @ Photobucket

Ducks Lose 5 - 2 :(


PERIOD 1: 0 - 1
PERIOD 2: 0 - 1
PERIOD 3: 2 - 5

The Ducks just didn't play as if they wanted the win... not until it was too late anyway. Ugh what a frustrating loss this is. However, I would take this loss if it means a win against Detroit. :) That's what I want. Our undefeated in January (in regulation) streak has come to an end. But Getz's point streak has been extended to 14 games. Only Teemu Selanne has a longer streak than him. How about that "goal" (I cringe calling it that) that Dallas got that changed the whole game. Clearly the puck was kicked in, and they rule it a goal. It was so distinct of a kick that everyone in my house thought it'd be a no-goal. The announcers on TV said it was kicked in. However, it was ruled a goal, and it just changed the whole game. BAD CALL... I am not being biased when I say that either, it was a terrible call. Should have been no goal. On to Detroit, the team I'd rather see us beat. :P

No comments: