Sunday, December 9, 2007

Game 32: Ducks @ Bluejackets

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket @ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 0 - 1

PERIOD 2: 3 - 2

PERIOD 3: 3 - 3

OVER TIME: 4 - 3

Perry had a pretty good game with 2 goals. Tonight he matched his goal total for all of last season, and we're only 1/3 of the way in this season. Pretty good if ya ask me. Sammy had a good game as well. Ok let's go with the Ducks as a whole had a good game. Almost slipped in the 3rd but kept up enough pressure to go to OT and win it. :) Hooray! 4 out of a possible 6 points on this road trip.. not bad.

A trade should be happening somewhat soon. That's if Scotty will be back Wednesday, which is his projected return day. I'm so excited!! :D My sister is probably more excited than I am, but if Teemu returns, then I'll feel her excitement x10.

Wednesday can't get here soon enough! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to admit that I was afraid every time the blue jackets were in front of our net...

But we played well, and that penalty shot was beautiful.

Oh and I wish Perry got his hat trick... SO CLOSE!

DucksFanZone said...

That's twice this year Perry was shy of a hatty! aughhh. It'd be better for him to get it at home though. More hats!