Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Game 39: Ducks @ Oilers

Photobucket @ Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 0 - 0

PERIOD 2: 1 - 1

PERIOD 3: 2 - 1

Very nice game tonight.. they started off slow (as usual) but returned to game form throughout the game. Two things to note that stick out in my head. 1. The Bobby Ryan pass to Weight for the game winning goal. Total beauty! Those two work very very nicely together, and I'm lovin' it. and 2. The hit Stoll laid on Scotty. BOO TO YOU!! Jerk. That had potential to be dangerous, and watching the replay made me cringe and it made my stomach turn. I'm sure it wasn't intended to be that bad, but man, that looked like it hurt. Of course, a sigh of relief also happened when Scotty popped right back up and skated away without even looking at Stoll. I was hoping Parros would jump out and knock him down, but you know.. instead we got that Weight goal, which is better anyways. :P

No comments: