Saturday, December 15, 2007

Game 35: Ducks vs. Sharks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket vs. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


PERIOD 1: 1 - 0

PERIOD 2: 1 - 1

PERIOD 3: 1 - 1

OVER TIME: 1 - 1

SHOOTOUT: 1 - 2

We got a point. I'm happy. No I'm not happy because we lost. I am happy because seeing Scotty skate again... made me wanna cry happy tears. He looked so good out there, like he had never missed a day of skating. It was awesome! The Weight pass to Bobby Ryan that resulted in our lone goal was awesome!!!! They played pretty dang good tonight. A nice physical game. We should have won, but SJ stole it. That's why I don't like shootouts. That means it becomes anyones game. :-/ I don't think they deserved the win. But that's just the way it goes. Once Weight gets comfortable with our team, his famous passes will be nice to watch. :) Today was a good example of how nicely he is able to do that. (And because I still miss Andy Mac I'll just mention he had a goal and an assist tonight with St.Louis)

We'll have our revenge on SJ on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when you were like.. 12? And it was christmas eve, and you just couldn't sleep because you wanted it to be morning already?!

Thats how I feel about tomorrow... I CANNOT WAIT! Seeing Scotty playing will be so much fun! I miss him! haha.

We can beat the Sharks, so hopefully the Ducks play like they need to, and I hope Doug Weight fits right in and makes some offense happen! GO DUCKS!