Wednesday, December 5, 2007

In case you haven't heard...

.. if you are a Ducks fan that lives under a rock.. I'd like to announce that Scotty is officially a Duck again. He's expected to be playing in 7 to 10 days...

..now expect for a defensemen to be gone. Schneider, O'donnel, and Beauchemin are all candidates for this. The most likely to leave, in my opinion, is O'donnel. But who knows..

There you have it folks. HE'S BACK!

And for those that need absolute proof of it: NIEDERMAYER RETURNS TO THE DUCKS Click that link.

Man today was an eventful day. I'm tired!

3 comments:

J.L.Swanson said...

I'd like to keep Schneider and Beauch...I like OD too, but out of them...I'd let him go. Or Hnidy/Dipenta. But I guess they don't get a lot of $$$. Hopefully we hang on to Schneids and Beauch - Beauch seems like a steal (good quality, relatively low price?) and well Scheider is always welcome...because who knows if Scotty is back for this year only...

I hope Burke makes this move soon though because I do feel bad about someone having to go! I guess Burke sat the team down to explain and told them not to take it out on Scott -- that the team was going to get shook up no matter what since they weren't looking too hot when they hit 20 games. I'd also miss Marchant (but it's sounding like he's a pretty likely candidate to put into a trade as he's a bit overpriced and injury-prone). I guess we'll see soon! WOO HOO! SCOTTY IS BACK!

DucksFanZone said...

Burke on the radio tonight after the game said that the team has known that after 20 games (stanley cup hangover time limit) there'd be roster changes if things weren't any different after 20 games. Yadda yadda yadda. And Andy Mac came on after him and said Burke talked to the guys before the game and let them know what was going on.

DucksFanZone said...

and I should add he made it quite clear he doesn't want the fans to think it's scotty's fault that someone has to leave the team.